Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Have Developed Some Strong Feelings For My Straightening Iron.

The straightening iron has developed some strong feelings for me. I believe this because every single time I wonder what I should do about my hair the straightening iron screams out for me. Then the straightening iron heats up much faster then usual for me. Seriously, the straightening iron has developed feelings for me. I think I might have developed some feelings for it because everything about the darn thing has made me smile. The heat radiating off the steamy metal and that steam makes me hair gorgeous. I must state that my hair actually turns out being pretty when the straightening iron and my hair makes contact. How different is that? I have frizzy and poofy hair and that straightening iron fixes everything. God. I absolutely love that darn thing. How could you not? I have been wondering whether or not I should name it like some random junkie names his vehicle. I know that sounds strange because we are talking about a straightening iron but, this machine has managed to make me smile. Now, that deserves some love other than just some post. Should I name him Stanley? Or what about the name Dave? Either one would fits this amazing machine perfectly. I love that steamy metal.. Basically you should buy something like my straightening iron because you would smile and feel happy. Everything would feel right and that is a wonderful feeling. Everything makes you confident walking around with the work that you and your straightening iron accomplished. Get a straightening iron.

That was random and very weird.
Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment