Saturday, January 14, 2012

Have You Ever Pictured A Blond Roasting? Not Pretty.

Everyone seems to be wonderful around the coming back of school. Does that not sound accurate because everything about coming back from schools sounds absolutely gorgeous. Everything about it. I mean, there's the fact that the first period back happens to be running over a mile. That sounds extremely not agonizing. Then there's that gorgeous topic about how you have tons and tons of homework the first day back. Sounds amazing, right? Everything about those things sound absolutely yummy. 

Alright everyone. Hopefully, you sensed my sarcasm there. Because you would need some mental help if you had not sensed that strong scent right there. Overdue. I know. These particular events actually happened about two weeks ago. I wanted to write about my part on sarcasm so there you go. Sarcasm, by the way, can make everything seem amazing or absolutely hideous. Be careful, my children.

Alright. I am writing this particular post at the coffee shop fifteen minutes away and having some delicious gulps of my hot chocolate when I notice something unusual. Well, you see there happens to be some advertisements around mentioning the phrase "Blond Roast". That might be some kind of wicked coffee term but that sounds wrong to me. Why? Because when I see the word "blond" that reminds of the hair color blond and the disadvantages that happen to come with it. Then there's the other word "roast" and that reminds of something being roasted or in other words, set on fire. Basically, you can see where this comes together and does not sound right. If you do not understand just picture some dumb blond being roasted in the fire. Not pretty.

Ramble Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment