Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hey! I Discovered This! Yeah, You Did, But Theres Still More To Find.

          Have you ever noticed that every single question you have ever asked has another question always following along. There will never be an ending to discovering new things. There will always be something there to discover and take an adventure on finding out the answer. There are the extremely easy questions and the extremely bonker questions. I might want to share some questions that make me wonder every day.


What happened before the dinosaurs and the earth and the plain universe itself? Have you ever wondered about this because many scientist over the entire world have and they have definitely not figured it out. Neither have I but of course I have my theories. The gods are obviously one, for that's what many people assume. Now here's my question on that, what the heck made the gods? Did they just appear out of nowhere because, I mean, seriously. What if time was almost like recycling? My other theory and its pretty crazy because of all the complications, but you know. There are my theories for this question.

What happens to the good and what happens to the bad when you die? I have wondered about this recently. For some reason the question just keeps popping up where ever I go. Most of the times when I wonder about this, I predict that there's heaven and hell and then that would tie with the above question about the gods. But what if the gods don't exist. Many people would fight with me on this and probably myself too, but I have to ask myself to explore all the ways.

Would anything seeming impossible become completely possible? I know. Here's one of those inspirational talks again, but seriously think about my question. Everyone tells you that you can not become this and become that. You and everyone else out there needs to stop and listen to your heart. Do not let someone else that does not truly know you, tell you what you want to do and can do. My theories for this question for this question, you ask? One gigantic and humongous yes. No science can tear me down on this one. Nothing can.

Anyways, there are my questions and tell me what you think.
I really appreciate the fact that you have read my full rambling session.
Probably boring .I will make sure to avoid this completely maybe.
Just kidding. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment