Sunday, January 8, 2012

December Favorites

BAND: Coldplay Throughout December I have discovered that band. Although, that amazing and beautiful music has distracted me countless times from doing homework I still absolutely adore them. The band has been extremely popular and everyone should not be surprised because Chris Martin has an amazing voice. They have won numerous awards and then again, that should not be surprising. I discovered them while exploring my sisters computer and then started listening to them. Then suddenly, I had fallen for them. Basically, that's my favorite band of December.

SONG: Never Say Never by The Fray People, please don't confuse this with the Justin Bieber song. They might share the same name but they are extremely different and thankfully my favorite song has gotten dibs for the better song. The song basically has something of piano and rock. I learned the song is about someone pulling apart and then coming together again and again. Anyways, the song really makes me happy and smile most of the time.

BOOK: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by Joanne Rowling The book of December for me was read in November. The book made me smile and made me frown and basically whatever the characters were feeling, I was feeling. The book broke the fastest selling book record. The book made many people make blogs about it. The book made many people obsessed with it. The book made me feel like some part of myself was lost when the book ended. Basically, the book was one of the best books ever for me.

SHOW: The Vampire Diaries Brittany and Chanelle encouraged me to watch the show and I am extremely thankful that they did. I have been obsessed with the show. Mostly because there's fantasy and danger and vampires and anything else that makes a show amazing. I have finally watched the first episode coming back for the mid season and it was extremely informative but extremely confusing. Everything was spiraling in that episode which that means I have an excuse when it comes to watching that again and again and again. Anyways, you understand that this show is awesome.

THING: Fashion I have been completely obsessed with fashion. Anything with fashion, which means anything with hair, anything with clothing, anything with makeup. The only thing that makes me unsure is that people will probably assume that I am very shallow. Trust me! Anyone who has met me knows that I am anything but shallow and hopefully that doesn't seem shallow either. Anyways, I really find matching and creating outfits and straight and not frizzy hair really enjoyable. The point you ask. I adore fashion but I am not shallow. Hope that makes sense. It does to me.

How about a poem I put together!
My December and 2011 favorites are here for you,
And hopefully you don't see me through,
I'm just a girl rambling about,
And oh man don't take me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment