Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear Hammock In My Backyard-

Everything about hanging about on the hammock makes me smile and happy. When you rock back and forth and you look up and notice how beautiful everything around you happens to be you tilt your head back and laugh like some lunatic. Relaxing serenity. Many interesting events have occurred on that particular hammock. And some of those events were definitely not relaxing, more like absolutely bonkers. Considering, my friends and I would throw ourselves onto the hammock or we would flip onto the darn thing. Sometimes we would fall of the hammock when we doing our tricks. We would also play the tipping game where we would tip the hammock and not fall off, that is if we were lucky enough. We would also place bunches of pillows on the deadly poles underneath the hammock and plain fall off onto the pillows. What silly times.

Short post. I know.
Just wanted to write about my beloved hammock.
Randomness can be good for the human being.
Best Wishes and Rocking,
            Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment